Registrations are open for the Dwellingup Trails Forum 2020. Showcasing the new Dwellingup Trails and Visitor Centre, this event is a valuable networking and professional development opportunity for the wider trails community.
Trails are important assets for community development, tourism, health and building regional economies.
This forum is a valuable networking opportunity for the wider trails community including land managers, government agencies, local government officers, trails advocates, the corporate sector, educators and volunteers.
This is a free event with a light lunch provided. Registrations are essential.
Register for the event by Friday 13 November 2020.
Numbers are strictly limited due to the venue's capacity.
Trail Towns and Trails WA
An update from our leading trails organisation.
State Recovery Plan and Major Trails Projects
A snapshot of WA's major trails projects presented by the Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions.
WA Hiking Strategy
The future direction of trail running and bushwalking presented by the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries.
Dwellingup Trail Town Panel Session
Perspectives and insights on the journey of becoming a Trail Town.
A full agenda will be available closer to the event.
Trails Forum Friday 20 November
Registrations on the day open from 9:30am for a 10am start.
Parking bays are available at the Dwellingup Trails and Visitor Centre.
Pre-forum activities Thursday 19 November
We invite interested attendees to take part in an informal afternoon of trails activities in Dwellingup from 3 pm. The activities include:
- mountain bike ride — BYO bike or hire one from Dwellingup Adventures
- hike — either a trail run or bush walk
- visit the Trails WA website for trail tips to prepare for your chosen activity
- informal groups will explore the new trails at their own leisure
- you will have the opportunity to register for these activities when registering for the forum
- further details will be provided directly to attendees closer to the event.
An informal pre-forum dinner (at your own expense) will be held at the Dwellingup Hotel from 6:30pm.
You will be given an option to register for these activities when registering for the forum.
Dwellingup accommodation and attractions
Information on Dwellingup accommodation and attractions.
This event will comply will all current relevant State Government health advice and the venue's COVID safety plan.
- to stay home if unwell or if you have recently been in contact with a positive COVID-19 patient
- please practise hand hygiene, physical distancing and respiratory etiquette
- seek assistance if symptoms develop while at the event
- download the COVIDsafe app for contact tracing.