- New online portal makes combat sports registrations easier.
- Industry can collect all their details in one place.
The Combat Sports Commission, the peak body regulating boxing, mixed martial arts, kickboxing and muay thai competitors and competitions in WA, has launched a platform which allows participants to register and view their details through to seeing their latest serology (blood) reports.
Promoters will also be able to use the portal to apply for promotions permits and create contest cards.
In addition to streamlining the registration process, the online portal offers several benefits. Contestants and industry participants will be able to:
- view and update personal details
- view current registration details
- track the progress of applications
- view expiry dates for serology reports and certificate of fitness forms
- upload documents containing prescribed medical information (serology reports and certificate of fitness)
- view contest (fight) records.
The first phase of the roll out of the new system will invite industry participants and contestants to register while phase two will expand to include applications for promotion permits.
Having all the information in one place will streamline the review and approval process around registrations, permit applications and contest cards.
Current registrants will receive an email to ask them to register through the portal.