No grant monies will be paid directly to an individual. The applicant
body will be responsible for the acquittal of the grant and so will be
responsible to forward any approved funding to individuals as deemed
At the completion of the project, the applicant body will need to
complete the Acquittal documentation – Acquittal Statement and Key
Results Schedule and forward to the department to demonstrate that the
funds have been spent in accordance with the outlined Grant Agreement.
Failure to comply will jeopardise future payments from the department.
What if my organisation is GST registered?
- If your organisation has an ABN and is registered for GST, the grant will be 'grossed up' by 10% of the grant amount.
- If your organisation has an ABN and is not registered for GST, no GST will be allocated to your grant.
Freedom of Information
- The department will adhere to the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act 1992 in relation to requests for information originating in the department.
- Information not originating in the department, but provided to the department will not be released without prior consultation or permission given by the relevant organisation.
The department Acknowledgement
- Successful programs will be required to acknowledge the department.
- Further details will be provided to successful applicants.