The program invites applications every three years and consists of two categories with a minimum request of $100,000 per annum:
- Producing and Presenting
The objective of the Arts Organisations Investment Program is to invest in a range of small to medium organisations that collectively:
- creates and presents high quality and diverse arts, cultural and creative experiences for the people of Western Australia
- supports the sector to develop art form, cultural and creative cultural practices
- reflects the State’s identity through telling Western Australian stories, and developing creative content in Western Australia
- increases the reach, depth and diversity of audience engagement with, and participation in, the arts, cultural and creative sector
- contributes to the State’s creative economy, and employ and develop professional artists and arts, cultural and creative workers
- supports the State Government’s priorities of increasing West Australian employment and attracting tourists
- are led by boards and lead creatives that reflect the diversity of Western Australian society.
The program invited applications in 2019 and the new funded organisations will be announced late 2019.