The program supports the development and growth of a vibrant sector that promotes the participation and active engagement of Western Australian communities in high quality arts and cultural experiences.
Individuals, groups and organisations are welcome to apply however:
- Individuals must have Australian citizenship or permanent resident status.
- Groups including unincorporated bodies, partnerships and individuals
informally collaborating on an activity must be based in Australia.
- Organisations must either be registered under law (e.g. incorporated
association, company limited by guarantee) or created by law (e.g.
university, school or government statutory authority).
- WA educational institutions (kindergartens, primary and secondary
schools, colleges and universities) cannot apply for curriculum-based arts
activity. If you are in any doubt, contact us to discuss your activity.
- If you are applying on behalf of Aboriginal people you must provide
evidence of significant Aboriginal involvement in the conception,
development of and participation in the activity.
- Although WA residency is not a requirement to apply for a grant, if you are
applying from outside WA you will need to show the benefits to WA
artists, creatives, arts or cultural workers in your application.
Refer to the guidelines for more information before applying.
Arts U-15k guidelines