Funding delivered through Playing WA is intended to:
- increase the number and variety of performances touring to regional WA
- contribute to the development of sustainable performing arts touring circuits in regional WA
- provide employment opportunities in regional WA
- provide opportunities for regional and remote communities to attend performing arts shows in their towns and communities
- enable local communities to make decisions about their performing arts needs.
Applications are open to:
- WA performing arts groups, organisations or individual artists;
- WA regional local government authorities;
- WA Aboriginal communities;
- WA Regional Development Commissions.
Refer to the guidelines for more information before applying.
Playing WA guidelines