The weatherboard cottages have magnificent views across Princess
Royal Harbour to the city of Albany. Each includes a small kitchen and a
dining space. These can be booked individually to suit a family
get-away or for smaller groups looking to self-cater. The cottages have
access to secluded beaches, bush walks and a private jetty.
Nurses' Quarters sleeps 16:
- Room 1 sleeps three in a trio bunk (double bottom, single top)
- Room 2 sleeps 4 in bunk beds
- Room 3 sleeps 4 in bunk beds
- Room 4 sleeps 5 in two bunks and a trundle bed
- Contains 2 bathrooms
- Veranda with barbecue, table and chairs
- Washing machine (on request)
- Wood fireplace
- Lounge room with TV and DVD.
Isolation Hospital sleeps 18:
- Room 1 sleeps 12 in six bunk beds
- Room 2 sleeps three in a trio bunk (double bottom, single top)
- Room 3 sleeps three in a trio bunk (double bottom, single top)
- Contains two bathrooms and two toilets
- A veranda with barbecue, tables and chairs
- Common room with TV and DVD player.
Guests are required to bring their own bed linen, towels and toiletries.
Guests are required to bring all food and beverages.
Check-in and check-out times
The standard check-in time, Monday to Saturday, is 2 pm and a
check-out time of 10 am. Sunday and public holidays have a check-in time
of 5pm and a check-out time of 2 pm. Alternative arrival and departure
times may be arranged by contacting the camp directly on 61 8 9844 4087.