Annual and forward planning grants
Total project cost over $300,000
The CSRFF annual and forward planning grant round targets projects
involving a detailed level of planning. The total project cost for the
grant must be over $300,000. Grants given in this category can be
claimed up to three financial years following the date of approval,
depending on the requirements and approved details of the project.
Examples of annual projects:
- construction of grass or synthetic playing fields
- reticulation system for a grassed playing field
- New or upgraded swimming pool or leisure centre
- large floodlighting project
- New or upgraded changerooms and pavilions
- court or bowling green construction
2020/21 annual and forward planning round
- Advertising in The West Australian Newspaper and regional newspapers.
- Application forms available from local governments (metro area only) and department regional offices (regional WA only).
- Applications to be lodged at local governments by the end of the
month. Applicants should check the closing date with their local
governments, as they do vary.
- Applications are assessed by local governments staff and
recommendations prepared. Local governments are required to rate and
rank all applications they receive in order of priority.
- Applications presented at local government council meeting.
- Applications must be lodged at department regional offices by 4 pm on the last working day of the month.
- Applications are assessed by department Regional Managers.
December 2019/January 2020
- CSRFF Advisory Committee considers applications and makes recommendations to the Minister for Sport and Recreation.
- Minister for Sport and Recreation considers recommendations and grants approvals.
- Successful/unsuccessful applicants notified.