The primary objectives of the Country Sport Enrichment Scheme is to help regional Western Australia experience and conduct major sporting events and sport development initiatives by:
- conducting international, national or state sporting events or competitions in regional WA
- utilising elite athletes to promote the benefits of sport and physical activity and assist in delivering sport development opportunities in regional WA.
- Regional organisations
- Local governments
- State Sporting Associations
- Sport or active recreation clubs
Refer to the guidelines for more information before applying.
Country Sport Enrichment Scheme guidelines
Funding may be used for
- Elite athlete fee for service
- Interstate travel costs
- Intrastate travel and accommodation costs
- Vehicle hire (as per the State Sporting Association’s policy)
- Hire of venue or equipment (e.g. PA systems, timing systems, video analysis)
- Catering costs (meals for volunteers or officials only).
||Project start/event dates
|| Not applicable
|| Country Sport Enrichment Scheme